4/16/19

Do I stink? Yes!

Don't you just love the way Hollow Knight is so perfectly finished in such incredible detail?

The game play itself, fascinating world, profound story, attractive characters, rich music etc. They go without saying, as they are quite noticeable.

After playing this wonderful game for countless times, I still find something new every time I play. Well, I try not to examine Wiki thoroughly lest I spoil the surprises.

When Grimm troupe arrives, you find Elderbug come close to check what’s going on. Not only he, but all the folks of the small town, including the confessor who lives the far edge of the town, have something to say about the mysterious gang.

You know many NPCs of most games only have a couple of things to say throughout an entire game. But in Hollow Knight, the lovely bugs have much to say, which makes them look and sound alive. The more I listen to them, the more attached I get to them.

When I finished a normal end as a new vessel, I was not happy at all, because I was worried about those people I left behind. White lady assured me I was a real thing, but I was not sure. What if I too come fractured one day, releasing the orange, poisonous thing to the town? What happens to Elderbug who was always nice to me, to nail masters who taught me? To the nail smith who found his second, happy life? I was so worried about them I decided to go for the so-called true end, to beat the source of the infection itself, although my skill as a player sucked bad.

When I’ve finally beat the bright one and cleaned the world, I as sooooooo happy, feeling so rewarded. That’s because the world of Hollow Knight meant so much to me. I must thank the great creators who created this wonderful world and let me have my chance to save it.

Hollow Knight fan comic: Do I stink? Yes!
I almost cried with joy when he noticed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are not to go public. Please take it as email substitution. Thanks.